A-26 Invader Products under development

Ali62

Hi Guys

I am in the process of developing new parts for the 1/32 scale A-26 Invader, I have started with these parts.

Wheels and cowling, more will follow, including a further set of wheels and there will be two different undercarriage sets as there is variances, and there will also be a specific engine set, that is currently being drawn in 3D. Many more parts are planned for the aircraft, some more correction/ improvement sets as well as conversion sets, details will follow as the development takes place.

shown below are 3D CAD drawings for wheels as well as the printed wheels that are being prepared for casting

download-1 download-2 IMG_4681

shown below is the kit cowling and the new 3D CAD cowl, once printed will check fit and details to the kit parts

IMG_4680

download

cheers Ali

• Like 6

Jason, the B-26K is in the plans, but that will be further down the line, and there are many other parts that need to be fixed that will then assist to getting it to K standard, it is all a process of developmet just like the real aircraft, and TIME......I need more of that.

7 hours ago, Julien said:

Any plans for anything in 1.48 for the new ICM kits?

Hi Julien 

Well I have done the brass undercarriage, I have thought of doing a bulged canopy that can be opened as ICM have not given that as an option. 

I need to go carefully as there are many versions that ICM will release and there is already a few products out and I am sure many more will appear.

Do you have any ideas and or input for needs and I will look at those.

cheers Ali

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 7/16/2020 at 7:53 PM, Ali62 said:

Do you have any ideas and or input for needs and I will look at those.

If I could be cheeky, the HB 1/32 Invader desperately needs a replacement bulged canopy to suit the rest of the airframe as modelled...as the P-51 canopy was so well received, it would be amazing if you could look at a resin replacement 🙏

• Like 1