Hasegawa Silk Cut Jaguar decals

I'm after a bit of help please...... 

I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of the Silk Cut Jaguar XJRs the quite magnificent (unless you lent him money) Tom Wilkinshaw built. I have very vague memories of the 1988 Le Mans win and especially the 1990, I visited the motor show at the NEC with my dad and was lucky enough to see the 90 winner there. 

I have various books acquired in recent years and various die cast models of these wonderful machines but always fancied building a detailed kit. 

A couple of years ago I found the 1:24 kit from Tamiya BUT was over £60 and I was fearful I couldnt do such a well detailed kit justice, step in Hasegawa I managed to get the complete kit including proper Silk Cut decals for a mere £15, I thought it was going to be great and as such I bought the Spot Model PE kit for the Tamiya model in my plan to detail it a bit more. 

A few days later the kit arrived and the anticipation of opening it turned to disappointment as soon as the lid came off. 

Next to no detail, no ENGINE, no nice detailed interior and about 50 pieces to put it together, I was very unhappy, but it was £15!!! 

It sat in the box for a while but I decided that I should build it just to do it and then get the tamiya kit when I felt confident I could build one that detailed. 

I white glossed the shell and painted the interior as detailed as I could so this morning I thought I'd put the decals on it, complete it and stick it at the very back of the shelf as it isnt worthy of being close to the front. 

My problem is the decals were in a film wrapper and the decals over time have curled up and stuck to the film bag, I opened it up and left them to dry up a bit, all the edges have furred out and a horrible glazing all over them, I hoped they might lift and stick just not look very flat.

WRONG

They literally just disintegrated as soon as they hit the water and curled up cracking into about 40 pieces 🤬

So in a long winded way........

Does anyone know where I can buy a complete set of Hasegawa Silk Cut decals for my XJR-8 ????? 

I have a sheet from the Hasegawa 1/24 kit. Interested? I can send photos etc by PM.

Edited by sennapod