1/32 Pacific Coast Models Spitfire Mk.14c

Hi all,

Here are the pictures of my recently (last month) finished Project.

This is 1/32 PCM Spitfire Mk.14c with the markings of “RB159 DW-D” flown by Sq. Ldr R A Newbery from No 610 squadron  in September 1944.

This is built OOB except for Barracudacast cockpit door and wheels.

I have used Gunze Sangyo acrylics .

Happy modelling

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 51
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful job, it really looks very realistic, as others have done I built one years ago with a Warbirds conversion using the Hasegawa Mk. V kit as a base.

I did buy a PCM Mk.XIV when they came out with one which I will build one day and I hope it comes out somewhere near as good as yours.

Cheers

Dennis

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, spitfire said:

Beautiful job, it really looks very realistic, as others have done I built one years ago with a Warbirds conversion using the Hasegawa Mk. V kit as a base.

I did buy a PCM Mk.XIV when they came out with one which I will build one day and I hope it comes out somewhere near as good as yours.

Cheers

Dennis

Thanks Dennis

Yes converting Hasegawa Mk.V with Warbirds nose and wings needs a lot of surgeries and it s possible that the result on the belly area not be satisifed .

It is also meaningless that  any kit manufactures did not released Griffon engine Spitfires in 1/32 scale (except for PCM of course)

Cheers

21 hours ago, keith in the uk said:

Outstanding :like: i converted the Hasagawa MK5B kit using the Paragon conversion many years ago but looked nothing like your beauty. 😩

Thanks Keith

I have a Paragon MkXII conversion set for Hasegawa, but I am still not sure to start it as I mentioned to Dennis the surgery operations on the belly area.