Amodel 1/72 Tu-126 Moss

Hi Pete,

what can I say except that this is a really impressive build :goodjob:The metal finish and the weathering is really nice. I have a few of Amodels big Soviet kits too (the Tu-126 among them) but with my speed it may gets built around 2040 :D

I hope you'll show us your other big Soviet beasts here too.

Cheers

Markus

• Thanks 1

What a magnificent beast! A very impressive  and beautifully finished model. You should be justifiably proud of that big Tupolev.

Like you, I swear by the Humbrol Metalcote range for a good NMF.

• Thanks 1

What a truly awesome model! The worn and weathered look is exceptionally well done. The metal finish is a sight to behold. Something about the TU-126 really appeals to me.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Dave, Marcus. you're very kind.

I've a Rotordyne in my stash Dave but haven't dared go near it yet so I'll be watching closely how you tackle the glass.

Su 17/20/22, best plane ever. I await with baited breath Markus.

• Like 1

What a beautiful job you have done!  Love attention to the finish is amazing.  So now I want to see the rest of your big Russian aircraft.  Thanks for posting these!  Oh and I agree with an earlier respondent, based on what I see here you deserve a very big shed indeed.

• Thanks 1

You made that in a shed?  

Great first post, Pete, and what a result. You are an artist, sir. Please consider posting your previous builds, as I'm probably not the only one who would like to see them.

Jon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A wonderful job! I have a few 60's/70's Russian jets in the stash including an Amodel SU-15 which looks rough but buildable. Really impressed with this, must be difficult to handle when nearing completion.

:goodjob:

Davey.

• Thanks 1