Italeri Scania and tank trailer

I finally found some time and inclination to upload this after my Foose pick-up last year I think, One of several  "what if” truck fleet I've built, based on many years in the tanker industry working for the same company for 45 years now. over the years I've Fixed em, bought em and sold em !!

Italeri kits modified to suit UK specification, painted with halfords ratttle cans

Right hand drive conversion

Tag axle

Homemade decals (a bit thick to be honest), tractor and some trailer but OK on display, suprised how they look on photos !!

stretched trailer to the correct UK wheelbase

Hope you like

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by sniffy
  • Like 11

Very nice job Sir!!!!! 

I have a Scania R730 to get finished at some point, I got overwhelmed with the mods available on KFS 🤪

Rhd conversion is a must but as mines for my race transporter I'll convince myself we race more in Europe to justify not changing it!!! The tag axle looks fantastic and makes it so much more realistic for UK roadscene.

The blue looks a very nice colour!!

Good work on the trailer and decals, proper good job Sir!!!! 

• Like 1

Nice work, particularly on the trailer which is really good. I wouldn't worry too much about the decals looking thick on camera - the camera has a bad habit of picking up all the little flaws in models.

• Like 1

I'm not particularly a fan of the modern tractor units but I do like the colours you've chosen for it and it looks very well done. However, the trailer is what caught my eye and the tank itself especially is really nice!

19 hours ago, FalklandsCraig said:

I got overwhelmed with the mods available on KFS 🤪

Hmm yes, one shouldn't browse too long on the KFS site... just yesterday I purchased wheels for 4 different trucks and some more goodies as well! Ah well, we have to keep the economy moving 🙂 

• Haha 1