Tamiya 1/24 Ferrari F50, new sprue required.

Deano353

Hi guys I don't know if this is the place to ask about this, but I was wondering if anyone would know where I might get a replacement sprue for the above mentioned model?

It was bought off Amazon and sent from Hong Kong and when it arrived the box was crushed with parts off the parts tree and the windscreen broken in two places.

The cost to return to sender is as much as the cost of the kit and as angry as I am with the state of it upon arrival it can still be built if I can get the parts replaced. There's no way the crooks who sold it on Amazon are going to replace the sprue so does anyone know where I would be able to get the spares? There is a form on the instructions however I was looking for somewhere online where I could contact and do it that way.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.hobbyco.net/scripts/oe11.3/cgiip.exe/WService=WSHobbyV3EcomLive/help/contactustab.p?session=fcjlblQbidsvcfOaiZkicVtDnODqcFlm

It might be worth getting in touch with the UK importer. The instructions should give the reference number for the sprue/tree in question.  

In my experience they are very helpful.

Edited by Vicarage Vee

12 hours ago, Noel Smith said:

Try Kohnstamm's the UK Importer (that is if they still exist!)

The Hobby Company Ltd (as above) are Tamiya's Importers.

http://www.hobbyco.net/scripts/oe11.3/cgiip.exe/WService=WSHobbyV3EcomLive/help/contactustab.p?session=fcjlblQbidsvcfOaiZkicVtDnODqcFlm

RIKO probably went out of business alongside Beatties, there was shared ownership at one time.