Companies that print silk screen decals

Nya

Do you know what companies print silk screen decals?, I mean companies as Cartograph or Microscale that someone can send them that you can send them your designs with specifications and they can print them.

I has been in contact with Cartograph and Microscale, but I'm looking for more options, because Cartograph is prettty good, but it takes a lot of time (and I mean months) before they finish with your project, and when I contacted Microscale, they send me a list of inks they use, and that's very limiting when one wants more colorful subjects as Asia or Africa, so I'm looking for more options.

I originally used Microscale for Vingtor Decals, some 15 (?) years ago. Then switched to Cartograph which was much easier to deal with. I still think Cartograph is the best when it comes to quality, but they are rather expensive, and the minimum print run has risen to a level that is higher than what I need. For the last 10 years I have used Boa, which is nearly up to Cartograph in quality, has lower minimum print run and acceptable prices. The only disadvantage is delivery time (as with Cartograph). But if you plan ahead, you can ask for a print slot while you are working with the design, and not wait until the artwork is done.

Nils