Secret Projects website

David M

Does anyone here belong to the Secret Projects website and can contact the sites Admins?

I have registered - and according to their banner I am apparently a member - but cannot access any of the images or get in contact with the admins as my membership has yet to be confirmed.

However, it also says that a confirming email has been sent to my address and would I like them to send it again? I would and responded to no effect.

Lots of delicious subjects I would like to build so any assistance would be very much appreciated...

Thanks and regards

David M in Oz

I just checked and there is a David M ( for Molina) joined Feb 27, last seen March 2. If that is not you maybe there is a duplicate

I'll try and contact admin with your problem

This is a common issue with Bigpond.com email addresses. Bigpond along with a small number of other ISPs subscribes to a third-party blocklist run by a group of scammers which blocks all email from servers hosted in AWS, Digital Ocean and similar server hosting providers. For a yearly fee, you can get your server's address taken off this blocklist. It's basically like the mafia, but with Paypal support. I won't pay.

Generally, people contact me via the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of every page if this happens.

I've activated "David M" account, and so you should be able to log in and post, download images etc.

Edited by overscan
corrected typo