RSO Sanitatswagen

Hi All.

Here my RaupenSchlepperOst (RSO) from Italeri converted in ambulance.

It was an hard job as Italeri kit was nice but terrible to work!

The rear compartment was completely built from Evergreen plastic foils.

Interior cab was scratched using some kit parts and Eduard pe.

Tracks from Friul, side red cross are decals while top red cross was painted with airbrush and stencils. 

Anyway, I'm happy for results. I'd like to built another RSO using Dragon kit but its cost is absolutely too high (+/- 50 GBpounds)!😟

Hope you like.

Ciao

Filippo

uh8EYgC.jpg

yY7Tgga.jpg

2blFjLu.jpg

quEtNoz.jpg

bXD0GwG.jpg

rBj4I9R.jpg

NJvj0Rk.jpg

UamhSSi.jpg

EqWBVN2.jpg

RuclX7V.jpg

qarAsY6.jpg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

This is one of the more charming tracked vehicles the wehrmacht put out, I love the camo and those tracks really make a difference. The well placed camouflage net completes the overall look. Great.

• Thanks 1

Many thanks Rob and Ernst!

Thank you John, I used a very old camo net from Verlinden Production fixed in place with PVA white glue and weathered with pastels.

Ciao Filippo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cracking little RSO that Filipina’s, nice job.....sharp bit of scratch building too.....👌

And I agree on the ridiculous prices now for Dragon kits. I’m moving back to Tamiya and do plenty of upgrading and scratch

Simon

• Thanks 1

Love it! The RSO is one of my all time faves. I built the ancient Tomy boxing which I bought at a show - the Dragon one is stupidly expensive so I'll be looking for a cheaper one for my second one too! I hope my next one turns out half as well as yours!

• Thanks 1

Wow Filippo, absolutely cracking job there, ive got an Italieri RSO in the stash, just might have to did it out. Totally agree with you regarding Dragon kit prices 😲😲😲😢 I've recently started a couple of ICM kits and to be honest the level of detail is fairly good and a damb sight cheaper to buy lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1