“Repeat Please?” Josef František - No. 303 'Kosciuszko' Sqn. Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 ** FINISHED **

Thanks guys... there’s some lovely remarks, all very encouraging to take to my next few Heller builds. I have to agree with you Mike, the overall shape of this kit is really lovely and I kept on smiling and admiring it as it built up. Not the easiest of builds, however very rewarding once finished. 

Cheers and many thanks.. Dave 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ray_W said:

Dave, 

Wonderful build. Gorgeous result. 

Ray 

Appreciate that Ray, not sure if it would sit well alongside your wonderful Eduard Spit and 110, but it’s a finished model which is always something to celebrate. 
Cheers and regards.. Dave 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

but it’s a finished model which is always something to celebrate. 

They would make a great trio. The Hurricane looks brilliant.

• Thanks 1

Lovely build and very nicely finished. LOve the bas e dispaly arrangement.

By the way, to save using up the expensive Tamiya tape why not in fill between the Tamiya tapes for main demarcation, with cheaper DIY low tack masking tape. Thats what I do.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stefan Buysse said:

I've looked around for some finished builds and this one is among the very best I've seen.

Thanks for the nice comments guys,. Now Stefan, I probably wouldn’t go that far, there’s been some really nice Hurricanes on display and it’s probably more of a credit to Airfix doing a pretty good overall job with the shape of this kit. 

Cheers and many thanks... Dave 

• 2 weeks later...