Bf-109 G14 1/72 Hasegawa

This is a new kit in my small RAFwaffe collection. This BF-109 G14 originally captured together with another 109 in the Netherlands in January 1945 was displayed on Farnborough event in October 1945. After then was probably scrapped.
The kit is from Hasegawa dual combo. I made necessary changes to get a right look of this particular plane (e.g. weapons were dismantled).
Decals are from Rising Decals sheet named "Under new management". The only missing thing is an inscription on the propeller blade, which was originally made by chalk. I did it by thin brush with moistened AK water chalk fragments. I hope you like it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by David Koktavý
  • Like 24

That’s so cool!  Funnily enough I was looking at a photo of that aircraft the other day and trying to figure out what had been written on the propeller blade - your model has solved the puzzle for me!  Thanks very much!

Thanks to all for comments.

On 7/5/2020 at 11:29 AM, jackroadkill said:

That’s so cool!  Funnily enough I was looking at a photo of that aircraft the other day and trying to figure out what had been written on the propeller blade - your model has solved the puzzle for me!  Thanks very much!

In fact, It is not my original solution. I was very inspired by build found here: https://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/2857-132-hasegawa-bf109-g-14-raf-farnborough/

• Thanks 1