Eduard 1/32 Lysander?

SeaVenom

I think you imagined it. They have recently done a very nice re-do of the Gavia 1/48. There is a lot of 1/32 late-prewar action at the moment from ICM and Roden at the moment so I would not be entirely astonished if either of them did it, especially ICM who have been super-active in this scale and type of subject matter recently.

Edited by Work In Progress

On 7/4/2020 at 1:02 PM, Work In Progress said:

I think you imagined it. They have recently done a very nice re-do of the Gavia 1/48. There is a lot of 1/32 late-prewar action at the moment from ICM and Roden at the moment so I would not be entirely astonished if either of them did it, especially ICM who have been super-active in this scale and type of subject matter recently.

I sure I saw something somewhere but yes ICM or Roden could well do one.

10 hours ago, Thomas V. said:

No Eduard 1/32 Lysander, not mentioned or announced or in plans, ICM would be my bet for possible new tooled Lysander, Eduard stated on more than one occasion that they don't plan to tool 1/32 kits.

That would be except for the recent 1/32 Bf 108 Taifun, would it?

Correct, it's not an Eduard tool, it's one they acquired ready-done from another company.

It was when they announced it that they made the comments about not being interested in doing their own 1/32 stuff, but this had been a unique opportunity, etc.

Edited by Work In Progress