"Kreuzung" Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer –unknown unit – fall 1944

Hi !

Thanks to the confinement, which lasted a little more than two months in Paris, I was able, in addition to producing new kits, to finish old achievements, including this Hetzer of an unknown unit in late 1944 which lacked only the figurines. It took me two days of workshop to finish this

The objective of the composition is to convey the disorientation, distress and the dark aspect of the defeat (hence the divergent axes of direction of the figurines and the general tones used)

Hope you’ll like it ;)

l1100848.jpg

l1100846.jpg

l1100847.jpg

l1100850.jpg

l1100849.jpg

l1100851.jpg

See you !

Fabrice

https://www.facebook.com/Fabrice-Simon-104518141316306

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Phil1960 said:

Welcome Fabrice. Your Jagd38 is superb and the composition, too. What did you use to paint tanker?

Ciao

Filippo

vallero paints. 1st second and third generation 😉

52 minutes ago, Andimal said:

This is a masterpiece.

Thx a lot !

Very nice! I am mostly an aircraft modeler but for some reason I have an affinity for the Hetzer.  Especially this particular paint scheme you have chosen.

I have a 1/48 Tamiya that needs painting and a Dragon 1/35 that needs building. Your figures and photography are great too. Welcome to the site!

Todders

Superb! The Hetzer, figures, groundwork and composition are excellent. Superb modelling, so much detail and atmosphere. 

Great work, I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Cheers

Darryl 

The muzzle definition on that presumably Aber (?) metal barrel sets off the vignette nicely. Long barrels without huge muzzle brakes are such eye magnets, particularly on models with cleaner aesthetic lines like the Hetzer,  Su-85 & Su-100. Nice work.

Hi!

Excellent work. Probably the best Hetzer I've seen. 

Would have liked more close up pics, but well...

Great work on the figures as well. 

I love this kind of small dios. Gives a minimalist story, and who needs more?

Ciao

IWIk