EC S.A.565 Panther

1 hour ago, Jinxman said:

Keep it going though - the KUTA GB is only three weeks away. Looking forward to seeing more progress. 😀

I don't think so, with only three followers and less than a thousand views, it is not worth continuing with this at this point so I will focus on other builds,

cheers,

Pappy

• Sad 2

Hi @Pappy

Please finish this build, lots of people myself included, have really enjoyed catching up with your progress on here, even if they weren't formally following it.

The KUTA GB is the perfect opportunity, to finish it.

So, as yours truly was the co-host of this GB and hasn't finished his build either if you agree to complete it in the KUTA GB I will also do one of my failed to finish builds from this GB as well, deal ?

Cheers Pat 

6 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi @Pappy

Please finish this build, lots of people myself included, have really enjoyed catching up with your progress on here, even if they weren't formally following it.

The KUTA GB is the perfect opportunity, to finish it.

So, as yours truly was the co-host of this GB and hasn't finished his build either if you agree to complete it in the KUTA GB I will also do one of my failed to finish builds from this GB as well, deal ?

Cheers Pat 

G'day Pat,

The best I can do is to say that I will review my position after the remaining two GBs I am involved in have ended. Thanks for the GB, I had big fun taking part even if I did not finish,

cheers,

Pappy

• Like 1