1/72 - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23 "Flogger" by ClearProp Models - MiG-23ML/MLA/MLA-2 & MLD released

Homebee

20 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

What would be the best version for Polish A.F. use ? 

14 hours ago, Hook said:

Poland only used the earlier MF with the larger vertical tail.

Cheers,

Andre

Well, in this cace the best would be an MF. :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Box art

- ref. CP72030 - Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-23MLA "Flogger-G"

- ref. CP72031 - Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-23MLAE "Flogger-G"

Source: https://www.greenmats.club/forums/topic/7216-clear-prop-172-миг-23млдмлмламлде-и-п-—-анонс/page/5/#comment-118275

Scale-Aircraft-Modelling-2022-10-1-1-jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 8

19 hours ago, Homebee said:

Box art

- ref. CP72030 - Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-23MLA "Flogger-G"

- ref. CP72031 - Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-23MLAE "Flogger-G"

Source: https://www.greenmats.club/forums/topic/7216-clear-prop-172-миг-23млдмлмламлде-и-п-—-анонс/page/5/#comment-118275

Scale-Aircraft-Modelling-2022-10-1-1-jpg

V.P.

Nice but Czech machine but no CP72032?

On 8/31/2022 at 5:23 PM, dimaADA said:

No, there will be 3 releases at the same time. We will announce two other releases soon.

May I ask, I have noticed Clear Prop is listed as a seller for the model show "NITRAMODEL 2022" in Slovakia in October. Will there be an opportunity to purchase the Mig-23s during this event? Thank you.

20 minutes ago, drake122 said:

May I ask, I have noticed Clear Prop is listed as a seller for the model show "NITRAMODEL 2022" in Slovakia in October. Will there be an opportunity to purchase the Mig-23s during this event? Thank you.

This is some mistake. We do not plan to be at this event. Unfortunately, it is not possible to buy the MiG-23 model at the model show "NITRAMODEL 2022".

42 minutes ago, dimaADA said:

This is some mistake. We do not plan to be at this event. Unfortunately, it is not possible to buy the MiG-23 model at the model show "NITRAMODEL 2022".

I see. That is unfortunate. False advertisement perhaps. Clear Prop is listed under traders, see link below.

http://www.mkzobor.sk/index.php/en/en-nitra-model/351-nitra-model-2022-en

• 1 month later...

Greetings!
Some time ago, we finished the first test assembly of the Mig-23ML. The first assembly was aimed at checking the convergence of all elements, identifying flaws, and seeing what and where can be improved. The first test model was not painted.

Now we are starting the second test assembly of this model, this time a full-fledged one. You can see it here.

Welcome!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23ML, MLA, MLD and P "Flogger" by ClearProp Models - 3D renders+sprues+test build+box art+schemes - release in 2023
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, dimaADA said:

Good afternoon If everything goes well, then within two or three weeks I will resume building. Unfortunately, the war still does not make it possible to produce some components. But we are working on it.

Sounds good.

Thank you ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

A long pause in project was due to difficulties in production. The situation related to the war does not allow to produce what is needed, and when it is necessary. The year of the war…

But, in spite of everything, in the end, all the components necessary for the release of the model kit were finally produced. And this means that during this month the kit will be available for ordering on web store. Follow the news about this on the official Clear Prop Models page on Facebook.

And one more surprise.

Clear Prop Models has also developed a resin aftermarket specifically for this kit. Aftermarket will go on sale simultaneously with the model kit, namely:

1. Realistically deformed exhaust in engine stop position

002-02.jpg

2. The inside part of the exhaust nozzle

023-03.jpg

3. A set of wheels, as well as a mudguard for the nose rack of the chassis

025-04.jpg

026-05.jpg

027-06.jpg

4. Air scoops

028-07.jpg

5. Ejection seat KM-1M

029-08.jpg

030-09.jpg

The ejection seat will be completed with decals and PE, all elements of which fully correspond to the out-of-the-box version.

All of the above mentioned resin parts will be packaged in 3 sets:

031-10.jpg

032-11.jpg

033-12.jpg

6. Moreover, masks for painting the canopy and nose wheels will be released as well (masks for the nose wheels are relevant for the in-box version of the kit, where tires and wheels are cast as a single part).

034-13.jpg

So, the model kit will soon be available for order.

And I will continue to review the process of building the model in this blog. If anyone is interested, welcome.

Edited by dimaADA
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 7

• 3 weeks later...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Clearpropmodels/posts/pfbid02uTw6o3hhHcEtVS8yYP8ofBwEtYSJvMRYbnGLY5CKXTrQG48HeiHZajDi3ZdM9jSVl

Attention all modelers! We have exciting news to share with you! We are thrilled to announce that new items have been added to our website and will soon be available for purchase. Introducing three new 1/72 scale MiG-23MLA Flogger-G EXPERT KIT, the MiG-23MLAE-2 Flogger-G EXPERT KIT, and the MiG-23ML/MLA Flogger-G ADVANCED KIT. We also have accessories available for these kits.

We know you've been eagerly waiting for these new items, and we're happy to say that they will be available for purchase very soon. So, stay tuned!

336909924-237524508724242-22329833212275

336912320-970367027460476-81344343099559

336903037-2513442152136432-1498046400150

V.P.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, John Thompson said:

Interesting; what's the difference between "expert" and "advanced" kits?

John

That's already mentioned in this topic somewhere.

1 hour ago, dimaADA said:

Thank you! Looking forward to this release very much.

But I've been naughty and download the destructions, err.... I mean instructions from your website (by the way, the Cuban boxing wrongly links to the Israeli boxart instruction variant) and I have more questions...

... like ... what is this? 😛

jMl2xMm.jpg

Edited by drake122
  • Like 2