1/72 - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23 "Flogger" by ClearProp Models - MiG-23ML/MLA/MLA-2 & MLD released

Homebee

I will buy this kit when available.  Regarding the other versions (MS, MF), completely different from the MLD,  I hope that these will be released eventually by ICM (If Clear Prop doesn't want to produce these versions) as they have a Mig-23 listed in their future releases (I hope to see the wings extended with flaps down).

Edited by Violet Club
Orthograph

Greetings everyone!
The test assembly of the Clear Prop Models kit of Mig-23ML is over.

Enjoy watching!

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

Some options for Mig-23MLD version:

56.jpg

57.jpg

We want to clarify that according to the results of the test assembly, some details will be added and improved. This applies especially to PE elements - there will be more of them and they will be more detailed.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 3

On 8/19/2022 at 10:46 PM, drake122 said:

My preference would be a Cuban Mig-23, those are nice and colorful.😁

Well, you can still have an RV/KP kit. :D

On 8/19/2022 at 1:58 PM, RidgeRunner said:

I'm looking forward to building a Libyan MLA-E. 

How much this - apart from the obvious (fin, etc) could be used to build an MF? I'm hoping the answer is very little as I am in the final stages of building a KP/RV MF ;)

Martin

Building late MLXX versions is a kind of adventure. As far as I know the later saries were often build from ML-s for example, with some minor differences. Better to have some good references of the exact plane do you want to build.

5 minutes ago, Borisz said:

Well, you can still have an RV/KP kit. :D

Building late MLXX versions is a kind of adventure. As far as I know the later saries were often build from ML-s for example, with some minor differences. Better to have some good references of the exact plane do you want to build.

It will be a machine from my trip to Mitiga. I have a number of photos from that trip covering half a dozen of them. 🤞

• Like 1

The Mig-23 is very nice and "must have" for me.

I would have one question. In the last years Clearprop is releasing subject really missing on the market, Like H-75, I-16, La-5 and now Mig-23. All of them have some potential to another versions. 

Can I ask what is the intention of Clearprop now? To make versions or releasing another types?  Sorry if I ask in wrong thread but I think it would be nice to have Mig-21 MF, BN too, or La-5 F or FN, I-16 type 10 etc... 

1 hour ago, David Koktavý said:

I would have one question. In the last years Clearprop is releasing subject really missing on the market, Like H-75, I-16, La-5 and now Mig-23. All of them have some potential to another versions. 

Can I ask what is the intention of Clearprop now? To make versions or releasing another types?  Sorry if I ask in wrong thread but I think it would be nice to have Mig-21 MF, BN too, or La-5 F or FN, I-16 type 10 etc... 

MiG-23, not? :)

Thanks for the feedback!

In the near future, aircraft such as the Mig-21 MF, BN too, or La-5 F or FN, I-16 type 10, are not planned to be produced. These are new models, new sprues, new developments. But everything is possible in the future.

12 minutes ago, Borisz said:

MiG-23, not? :)

At the moment, we are planning to develop the entire line of "light" MiG-23. About the early MiG-23 models I can say the same - maybe in the future, but not now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dimaADA said:

Thanks for the feedback!

In the near future, aircraft such as the Mig-21 MF, BN too, or La-5 F or FN, I-16 type 10, are not planned to be produced. These are new models, new sprues, new developments. But everything is possible in the future.

At the moment, we are planning to develop the entire line of "light" MiG-23. About the early MiG-23 models I can say the same - maybe in the future, but not now.

No. :)
I mean MiG-21 must be a typo by him as it dont have BN version.

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23ML, MLA, MLD and P "Flogger" by ClearProp Models - 3D renders+sprues+test build+box art+schemes - release in 2022 ?
On 8/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, foxbot said:

MLA will be the first release followed up by the ML and MLD, if I understand correctly from previous posts in the thread?

47 minutes ago, Ventsislav Gramatski said:

MLA will be the first release followed up by the ML and MLD, if I understand correctly from previous posts in the thread?

No, there will be 3 releases at the same time. We will announce two other releases soon.

• Like 13