1/32 - de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth by Special Hobby - 3D renders

Homebee

Special Hobby is not only (through CMK) working on upgrade sets for the Airfix 1/48th Tiger Moth but also preparing a new tool injected plastic 1/32nd kit from the de Havilland DH.82 Tiger Moth  

Source: http://www.specialhobby.net/2020/07/dh82-tiger-moth-148-pripravovane-sety.html

DH.82 Tiger Moth 1/48- připravované sety pro model Airfix

července 02, 2020

Pro nový model DH.82 Tiger Moth připravujeme několik setů. První čtyři si můžete prohlédnout na rendrovaných obrázcích. Sety vycházejí z našeho připravovaného modelu Tiger Moth 1/32 a proti plastovým dílům stavebnice Airfix jsou mnohem detailnější a opravují některé chyby modelu Airfix. (...)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/specialhobby/posts/956156904824670

We are preparing several sets for the new DH.82 Tiger Moth (1/48 Airfix kit). You can see the first four in the renders. The sets are made specifically for our upcoming 1/32 Tiger Moth and compared to the plastic parts of the Airfix kit they are much more detailed. They also correct some of the mistakes of the Airfix kit. (...)

23.png

20.png

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg&key=454549e46694cda5ab5f

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed in Special Hobby Newsletter - 

https://specialhobby.ecomailapp.cz/public/show/14861/722/d6769d83de6c1c535ada4c7ff70f9968

‘As you, modellers and customers keep asking whether we really are working on the release of the 1/32 scale Tiger Moth kit, we feel the need to confirm it as a fact now and we also do believe that this new release will make many of you really happy’

Woo Hoo 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A 1/32 Tiggie gets the thumbs up from me, although I still have a lot of love for the Matchbox kit. I reckon Silver Wings must be cussing a bit. A fair few of their releases have subsequently popped up in injection form lately or as future releases, Gladiator, CR-42 and Tiger Moth spring to mind. If anyone wants to do that with the Hart/Hind/Demon, Siskin, Bulldog etc, I won't complain!

Steve

• Like 3

On 7/30/2020 at 1:08 PM, fightersweep said:

A 1/32 Tiggie gets the thumbs up from me, although I still have a lot of love for the Matchbox kit. I reckon Silver Wings must be cussing a bit. A fair few of their releases have subsequently popped up in injection form lately or as future releases, Gladiator, CR-42 and Tiger Moth spring to mind. If anyone wants to do that with the Hart/Hind/Demon, Siskin, Bulldog etc, I won't complain!

Steve

Siskin and Bulldog - now you're talking!

But in the meantime a Tiger Moth will do nicely 🙂