Hi from Paris !

Fabrice Simon

My name is Fabrice and I am currently working as an urban planner in Paris.
About my personality? I guess it's always difficult to describe yourself ... But as far as I know, I'm a pretty cheerful person, always ready to discover new places, cultures, activities ... and people to share it with: ).
I'm curious to know almost everything, and any chance to learn something would easily make my day!
I am passionate about all types of arts! (Writing / drawing / painting / music / photography / theater / dance ...) and I practice some of them.
And the models of course! Why else would I be here? ;).

I have built scale models for decades but with long periods of abstinence like many of us. For 4 years I have been more diligent, registered on two or three French forums and I am a member of a club.

Enough about me, make way for plastic! You can see some of my achievements on Facebook or Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/fabsihe/
https://www.facebook.com/Fabrice-Simon-104518141316306

• Like 1

Bonjour Fabrice, and welcome aboard. I took a look at your models on Facebook and the Stuart looks really good. It's good to have another armour modeller on here.

John.

Hello your Majesty !

Welcome my friend aboard this fantastic forum ! :kissing2:

BTW I was wondering  the reason why you're not using your " standard forum avatar " on BM ?

It's very nice indeed !!!

All : one last word about my friend Fabrice : he forgot (?) to tell you , is a Monty Python fan ... and also a Little Britain addict , just like me indeed !

Well , you'd easily understand he's a top notch modeller and a complete nuts as well !!!! :dunce:

thx all of you !

@Basket there is no "standart" avatar ! cause i'm not a "standart" person... i'm not a number !! I'M A FREE MAN!!!! (regards from the village)

hope you appreciate my birdy num num avatar👳‍♂️

• Like 1