Fujimi SH-3H Sea King. "Take two"

Hi folk's,glad to say the decal's are settling well over the fine rivet's the black area aft of the exhausts was a pain to paint pity they didn't come as decal's.

20200818_192305

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Lovely progress, nice paint job

Cheers V sadly I binned it in frustration at fujimi s overcomplicated instruction I realised the sponsons were the wrong ones which are not shown in the build instructions only in the colour call outs.the ones needed were binned with all the other "uneeded" pieces.

• Sad 5

Whaaaat?! No way that was a great job.....true artist though binning decent work. I’d be happy to get to a stage where my stuff looked like that. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

Sorry to hear this.   I just checked leftovers from my build - I really thought I'd seen that extended pylon full of sonobouys recently.

Sad to say, couldn't find it - yet.

10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Whaaaat?! No way that was a great job.....true artist though binning decent work. I’d be happy to get to a stage where my stuff looked like that. 

11 hours ago, Jabba said:

Sorry to hear this Steve as your progress seemed to be very good. It looks like you just do not like Sea Kings at the moment.

Thank's folk's to be honest I've struggled to get enthusiastic about modelling in general lately mainly due to a new job taking time to adapt to etc

I picked up a bright yellow plastic fujimi Sea King for a tenner last week so I might do the early Royal Navy scheme in all over Oxford Blue as no

cutting out windows is needed unlike the RAF yellow version and I saved the interior of this one so there's a big chunk of work already done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...