Air Diagram number for single engine monoplanes

Vingtor

Couls anybody help me with the Air Diagram number for single engine monoplanes, please. I know that single engine biplanes is 1162 and small twin engine monoplanes is 1159. But I cannot fint the number for single engine monoplanes anywhere.

Nils

From AP2656A Vol. 1  Sect. 6  AL No. 8  October 1944, as in British Aviation Colours of WW2.  The pattern for single engine monoplanes is Fig. 4, for small twin engined monoplanes is no.5, and for single engines biplanes is Fig. 8.  This suggests to me that Air Diagram 1158 is what you need.

Thanks. I have listed 1157 as Large twin-engine monoplanes and 1159 as (small) twin-engine monoplane. But I have no reference for 1158. 

Nils

You need A.D.1160 for single engined monoplanes. However there is another diagram for small single engined monoplanes like Proctors, which has differences between them.  A.D. 1160 is the one for Hurricanes, Spitfires etc.  I have no drawing for A.D.1158.  It is quite possible that this was simply a pattern for some class of aircraft which was rejected, the pattern, not the aircraft.  I have CD with all these diagrams on but it is on loan at present.