Aeroclub 1/72 Ejection Seat list

TMMNET

Hello All,

I have recently bought a small pile of Aeroclub (I think) 1/72 ejection seats.

I have old Aeroclub catalogues, though not immediately to hand, and they were not illustrated.

Does anybody have, or know where I might get, an illustrated list of the seats that Aeroclub produced so that I might properly identify the seats I have bought.

Hoping someone might be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

PS - This is also listed in the Cold War section

The last list I had was (all Martin Baker unless specified otherwise), sory no pictures.

Aeroclub Ejection Seats

EJ001 Mk 2 Canberra, Meteor , CF-100, Hunter, Attacker, Wyvern, Sea Hawk,  Venom, Swift, SR.53

EJ002 Mk 4B 

EJ003 Mk 5 

EJ004 Mk 7 

EJ005 ACES II A-10, F-15, F-16

EJ006  

EJ007 Mk 10 

EJ008 Mk 3 

EJ009 STENCILAV-8B, F-20, Alphajet (Luftwaffe)

EJ010 Mk 4 

EJ011 Mk 10 

EJ012 ESCAPAC 

EJ013 VS-IBRI 

EJ014 GRU-7 

EJ015 Mk 10 

EJ016 Mk 1  

EJ017 SJU9-10 F-18, CF-188

EJ018 Q7-A F-104G/S.F9F

EJ019 SK-1 Mig 21

EJ020 MiG 15/17MiG 15/17

EJ021 Mk 8  TSR.2

EJ022 HS Gnat 

EJ023 F9F Panther 

EJ024 Hispano Mk 4 Mystere

EJ025  

EJ026 Mk 5 T-33 (Luftwaffe)

EJ027Mk 6 

EJ028  

EJ029 F-101

EJ030 Convair F-102, F-106

EJ031 Lockheed  F-104 F-104 (USAF)

EJ032 Republic F-105 

EJ033 Mk 8LC 

EJ034 Mk 12 

EJ035 NACES Mk 14 F-14D

EJ036 K-36 

EJ037 KM-1 

EJ038 Mk 9  Jaguar, Harrier

EJ039 North American OV-10

Errors and Omissions Excepted

Four or so hours ago, within a couple of minutes of the OP's identical post in the Cold War section, I replied and provided exactly the same link as posted above by Black Knight - and within minutes the OP responded there to say thanks. As the post there didn't mention it was also posted here, it's reasonable to assume that this was the second of the two...

The Cold War section thread, however, has since vanished - I can understand why a duplicated post might be removed, but completely fail to understand the reasoning behind deleting the one that already had an immediate reply and response, rather than this one, which didn't have any replies until hours later...

Perhaps whoever deleted it might care to explain the logic behind the decision? @Mike @Greg B @Julien

It was very frustrating to see @Nigel Bunker go to the trouble of typing out a list, @Richard E adding to it, and @Black Knight posting the same link I'd provided - their efforts were all totally unnecessary, because the requested information had already been supplied and acknowledged...

Edited by andyf117

Was not me, but maybe its because the same thread was posted twice in two sections and that is against the rules, so then moderators do not need to explain this?

Julien

I removed it, same thread, posted in two different locations. The OP had read it, both had the same details in providing an answer. Therefore one was removed. But that's alright, we'll just tidy up again and get called out over it......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Julien said:

Was not me, but maybe its because the same thread was posted twice in two sections and that is against the rules, so then moderators do not need to explain this?

Julien

8 hours ago, Greg B said:

I removed it, same thread, posted in two different locations. The OP had read it, both had the same details in providing an answer. Therefore one was removed. But that's alright, we'll just tidy up again and get called out over it......

I get that duplicated threads need to be removed, as acknowledged above - I was questioning the reasoning behind deletion of the original which had had an immediate response providing the exact information requested, instead of the duplicate that others repeated the same information in hours later...

Edited by andyf117

Both had the same information and had been acknowledged, therefore it doesn’t matter which one is deleted and which one stays and therefore it comes down to the fewest mouse clicks.

• Julien locked this topic