Return of the Airfix Club

Mike

• 8 months later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:24 AM, treker_ed said:

Just received the same email - and renewed as well. Have to admit, I have used the club discount on more than one occasion since it was re-introduced, and has pretty much paid for the membership over the last 12+ months. With the kits they are releasing this year, the club discount will definitely pay for the membership!

Have now got all of this years releases that I wanted, and with all of my accumulated flying hours, I've managed to send off for the recently released Avro Anson!

So as far as this years membership being worth it? For me it is a resounding YES! Taking into account the cost of the Anson, I've saved over £72... Those are kits I would still have bought, and not necessarily direct from Airfix, but £72+ is still a lot of money to be saved!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, treker_ed said:

Have now got all of this years releases that I wanted, and with all of my accumulated flying hours, I've managed to send off for the recently released Avro Anson!

So as far as this years membership being worth it? For me it is a resounding YES! Taking into account the cost of the Anson, I've saved over £72... Those are kits I would still have bought, and not necessarily direct from Airfix, but still £72+ of money still is still a lot of money to be saved!

Yup, sent off for the Anson (60 Flying Hours) on Thursday, went to Telford, and Monday morning it arrived. Checked it over, no faults worth mentioning. Good stuff. Despite my earlier doubts this year has been more than worth it.

Paul.

• Like 1