H builds “The Mighty Wokka Bird” FINISHED

3 builds finished now. Not that I’m counting, but how many has @trickyrich done?:whistle:

Anyway enough waffle, pictures. 

D92DCCC7-6056-40F9-A8C7-2175954B1A4F 5EE327B3-FA7C-43DF-A37A-C8C4CFF737EE A122274E-E1A9-419F-9E81-C8FA555CED94 3BC2663A-10A8-490E-B5BE-966AA0565AD4

Looking at the pictures again, I can see one of the “whiskers” aerial has dropped off from the front and you can’t see the aerial wire joining all the posts. It is there. 

• Like 10

Another great result bud. The stance looks 'perfick' as Pop Larkin would say. With quite a bit of time left before the end of this GB, I think that I might start one of the Harriers you brought up for me in February.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nimrod54 said:

Another great result bud. The stance looks 'perfick' as Pop Larkin would say. With quite a bit of time left before the end of this GB, I think that I might start one of the Harriers you brought up for me in February.

Cheers buddy. I always enjoyed road moving these beasts around the country. The plan is to try and build at least one of everything I road moved. (It’s quite a long list). 

I look forward to seeing at least one of them :rofl:

Did you notice the use of pink primer in the latest Airfix Model World magazine?

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:13 PM, Hockeyboy76 said:

Good work, but I'm not sure if this “The Mighty Wokka Bird”  can lift this paint tank! ....because I don't understand if this is an enlarged model of a bottle Humbrol paint and a real Chinook..... or a model of a helicopter and a real can of paint?

🤔😉😁

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Murdo said:

A real cracker! Lovely detail and lovely paint job!

I love these tiny 1/144 aircraft and you do a great job of them.

Your far to kind Sir. 

7 hours ago, trickyrich said:

well done, she does look great.

Though all 3 of these builds would fit inside the cabin of my Blackhawk........soon to be referred as "Craphawk!!"

“Craphawk Down!” On the top shelf. 😁

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...