Su-15 TM Flagon - Trumpeter 1/48

A fantastic build. Am I correct the small spots on the upper rear fuselage and on the bottom of the airplane represent oil or perhaps hydraulic fluid spots? Never seen that done before and if I'm correct it's quite convincing. I like it! The cockpit is incredibly well done. You do very impressive work. The SU-15 seems huge to me, for a fighter. 

• Like 1

Hi Jurek,

in my book the Flagon is one of the most impressive plane in the Soviet arsenal.

Your model is the best Flagon I have ever seen built. Congrats!!!

What a fantastic result!

JR

• Like 1

Really beautiful work. You've highlighted the panel lines in grey where others would have done black, you have chosen more subtle colours for the camo that actually look like they belong in a camouflage pattern where others would have just chosen some greens and browns that look a bit funky... And I very much like your - again, subtle - mud spattering.

My only tiny observation would be that I would prefer a bit more metallic shine/heat stain on the exhaust. But I confess I am way behind you in the discreet weathering league, and as I work in 1:72 I gave up on realism long ago!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...