This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Duncan B

Meng QS-002 1/32 Fokker Dr.I Triplane Pre-orders all sold

The Meng (ex Wingnut Wings) 1/32 scale Fokker Dr.1 Triplane is now sold out at BlackMike Models. Everyone who has made a pre-order will now have been notified by email of their order number.  I will try to get some more and will re-open pre-orders if I am able to but for the time being I have stopped taking pre-orders and notes of interest. Thanks to everyone who responded in such an amazing way yesterday.

For those who have a confirmed order expected delivery is in late August but I will update everyone with the definitive ETA when I have it. 

Meng%20QS002%20Fokker%20Dr.I-M.png

For more information visit www.blackmikemodels.co.uk

We do not ship outside the UK at the moment so our apologies for that.

Duncan B

My first batch are now all spoken for. I may be able to get some more so keep an eye on the website or here for more news.

Duncan B

Bottom !!  I missed that due to being overworked !!  Hope you get more in Duncan

3 hours ago, JohnT said:

Bottom !!  I missed that due to being overworked !!  Hope you get more in Duncan

I will get more in when possible. I still haven't given up entirely on getting more from the first batch but I'm sure Meng will be banging these things out for years to come anyway.

Duncan B

Blinkin flip, I missed out as well. 

I will keep checking your site Duncan 👍

I have been told that the Kits are currently in transit from the Factory to the UK Importer. They are coming by surface shipping, I do not know the current arrival date but they are on their way. 

Duncan B

The UK stock of Meng QS-002 have arrived in country and I am now waiting on my order to arrive here on Friday 25th Sept. I will be starting on dispatching my pre-orders over the weekend into early next week, as there are quite a few to work through, but am hoping that all the pre-orders will be on their way by the close of play on Tuesday if not sooner. Thanks to everyone who pre-ordered for their patience.

I do have some spare from the first batch and they will become available once the pre-order kits have been QC checked so keep an eye on the website over the weekend for them.

Duncan B