Academy F-14 A "Fast Eagle 102" 1/72

30 minutes ago, Tony Oliver said:

Not bad mate. Did you not fancy putting the kit decals on the loadout? 

Tony

Tnx Tony, love your work with the Tomcats too :) Yes, unfortunately I had some mishaps with these two tomcats which made sure they were not for show, just for the shelf (the mistakes don't show much on pics, but will show on closer inspection), and by the time I was at the end of both builds, I was pretty fatigued and wanted to finish the builds quick, so decided to forego the ordnance decals. On the next one though, if there is no more mishaps, I plan to have the weapons fully decaled.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, daneel said:

Tnx Tony, love your work with the Tomcats too :) Yes, unfortunately I had some mishaps with these two tomcats which made sure they were not for show, just for the shelf (the mistakes don't show much on pics, but will show on closer inspection), and by the time I was at the end of both builds, I was pretty fatigued and wanted to finish the builds quick, so decided to forego the ordnance decals. On the next one though, if there is no more mishaps, I plan to have the weapons fully decaled.

I have some spare decals I could send you mate? 
Got some spare of this acad kit that I’m building as a ‘B’ with bombs so don’t need them. 

Also you can add the glove vane panel line decals then too.