H builds “A STOVL Egg” FINISHED

6 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Yes please, they will come in handy keeping the Harrier in the hover :rofl:

I have seen new lads sent to the ATC tower to get the keys for the windsock, and then to tech stores for a long weight.

Ahhh, but before that you need to pop over to the Airframe techs for a left handed spanner, and then over to the Security Dog section for a can of K9P

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

Ahhh, but before that you need to pop over to the Airframe techs for a left handed spanner, and then over to the Security Dog section for a can of K9P

Not forgetting the trip to the photo section to get your photo taken wearing your respirator for your ID 10T card. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Jinxman said:

The hound is looking very good - I'd have to have my sunglasses on to work on the kit though.

She’s no longer Duck egg blue, rather a nice primer grey. 

• Like 1

Just for @Cookenbacher, introducing Wing Commander Badminton-Squash, DFC, Most Magnificent Moustache, etc,etc,etc

9E6DFE4B-3DBA-449E-B31E-7F3151B9C846 96ED98F9-D803-4F1C-8429-D7BB9A587198

I painted him at least 3 years ago, but I’m sure I can do better, slightly different jacket colour, pick out some of the tubes and markings on the vest. Think I will leave his Most Magnificent Moustache as is. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Think I will leave his Most Magnificent Moustache as is. 

I should jolly well think so too! A chaps moustache is the business of his Barber alone, and should never be trifled with. Unless a chap is actually eating trifle. Obviously.

Anyway. Please feel free to carry on with your eggcentricly eggciting build of eggcellent standards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/27/2020 at 4:07 PM, Hockeyboy76 said:

91D67996-5A45-4C0B-A844-C05A24F28AEE

9D927521-37A8-4794-AA37-6B0EE6676369

FB2CF79D-4EFA-4CDD-9B37-0745D6B5B759

3F4974C7-08F0-4DEE-A912-08645FEB1208

3F816647-CD09-47A3-827C-F37D1CD04CC8

AD6466C1-39CD-430B-8488-0B839AD104E2

😁

( Panic mode -on!)

As I understand it, the GB ended without starting, because the winner is GB in this topic!  

Gentlemen's , we need to go home and pack own models declared for participation in this GB back to the box!

( Panic mode -off!)

😁😁

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pete in Lincs said:

I should jolly well think so too! A chaps moustache is the business of his Barber alone, and should never be trifled with. Unless a chap is actually eating trifle. Obviously.

Anyway. Please feel free to carry on with your eggcentricly eggciting build of eggcellent standards. 

That’s where I have been going wrong, I should have been using trifle instead of Moustache wax :rofl:

17 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

😁

( Panic mode -on!)

As I understand it, the GB ended without starting, because the winner is GB in this topic!  

Gentlemen's , we need to go home and pack own models declared for participation in this GB back to the box!

( Panic mode -off!)

😁😁

B.R.

Serge

You are far too kind Serge, very wrong but kind. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pete in Lincs said:

'And lo, from out of the west there came a pink fin'    Egglesiastes 4 22 The parable of St Rodney

Wisely quoted, good Pete of Lincs, 

“For those that really want the most vivid of reds, oranges and yellows, like a summer sunset, 

Never thy forget the power of primer of pink”

As it was scrawled on the inside of the most holiest of coops. 

• Haha 5

First coat on dark grey on the upper. Surprisingly still waiting for the light grey to dry :angry:

I am still waiting for some nuggets of murf and merriments from @trickyrich, and for @Hewy to pull his finger from the proverbial and entertain us with his Egg shuttle, I mean if anything is vertical take off it’s a shuttle :rofl:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Egg shuttle, I mean if anything is vertical take off it’s a shuttle :rofl:

@JOCKNEYwill never let that one slip through the net, 😃 its on a 747 any way, not pointing up on rockets, but I've got a 48th  scale early raf victim, to enter the fray with, and that little harrier looks smashing🥚

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 3:42 PM, Hockeyboy76 said:

Just for @Cookenbacher, introducing Wing Commander Badminton-Squash, DFC, Most Magnificent Moustache, etc,etc,etc

9E6DFE4B-3DBA-449E-B31E-7F3151B9C846 96ED98F9-D803-4F1C-8429-D7BB9A587198

I painted him at least 3 years ago, but I’m sure I can do better, slightly different jacket colour, pick out some of the tubes and markings on the vest. Think I will leave his Most Magnificent Moustache as is. 

I'd swear they modelled him on Fl Lieutenant Charlie Brown!

1 hour ago, Hewy said:

@JOCKNEYwill never let that one slip through the net, 😃 its on a 747 any way, not pointing up on rockets, but I've got a 48th  scale early raf victim, to enter the fray with, and that little harrier looks smashing🥚

No I'm going to take the moral high ground and just compliment H on his eggstrordinarily good taste in kits 😉

Cheers Pat

• Haha 1

Why does a chicken coop only have 2 doors?
Because if it had 4 doors it would be a sedan!

Two eggs were in a frying pan.
1st egg: hello there!
2nd egg: ahhhhh! a talking egg!

A pair of chickens walk up to the circulation desk at a public library and say,
‘Buk Buk BUK.’
The librarian decides that the chickens desire three books, and gives it to them. Around midday, the two chickens return to the circulation desk and say,
‘ Buk Buk BuKKOOK!‘
The librarian decides that the chickens desire another three books. The chickens leave as before. The two chickens return to the library in the early afternoon, approach the librarian, looking very annoyed and say,
‘Buk Buk Buk Buk Bukkooook!‘
The librarian is now a little suspicious of these chickens. She gives them what they request, and decides to follow them. She followed them out of the library, out of the town, and to a park. At this point, she hid behind a tree, not wanting to be seen. She saw the two chickens throwing the books at a frog in a pond, to which the frog was saying,
“Rrredit Rrredit Rrredit…”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Even eggs look cool in a camo wrap 

1C4E6EBC-4020-4B4F-BABE-2F19DFC72B30

Hopefully in the next eggs-citing egg-stallment of this build, I can show the power of the primer of pink. Great secrets to be learned. 

• Like 3