1/72 Hasegawa F-16 TuAF 151sqd

Hello,

Here is my first post as an amateur modeller, this was my 8. finished project. I am aware of some major problems but I would like to hear your comments and advices. Turkish air force specific decals (some service markings and tail crest) are printed by me -first attempt so not the best quality-, other decals are oob. Since decal paper was transparent I had to paint the areas as white which will have decals on top (except tail vulture crest), worst part of printing own decals :) In the last photo you can see one of my previous projects - modified Revell F-16 Solotürk -

F16 151.filo

F16 151.filo-2 F16 151.filo-3 F16 151.filo-4 F16 151.filo-5 F16 151.filo-6 F16 151.filo-13 F16 151.filo-14 F16 151.filo-12 F16 151.filo-11 F16 151.filo-10 F16 151.filo-9 F16 151.filo-8 F16 151.filo-7 F16 151.filo-16 F16 151.filo-15

Edited by Muhtesem Ozcinar
  • Like 14

52 minutes ago, binbrook87 said:

Wow that is a stunning pair of F-16s! I cannot give you any tips as you seem to be modelling perfectly! I'd love to see more of your work 👍

Thank you for your kind words :) I might try to share few of my old builds later on but I will also post new projects for sure.

Like my friend Binbrook, after reviewing the pictures you posted, I can offer no further advice. The Vipers look very nice together.  It`s amazing how menacing the F-16 looks when fully loaded.  :coolio:

Excellent results!!! :goodjob:

Mike 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

Like my friend Binbrook, after reviewing the pictures you posted, I can offer no further advice. The Vipers look very nice together.  It`s amazing how menacing the F-16 looks when fully loaded.  :coolio:

Excellent results!!! :goodjob:

Mike 

Thank you! My favourite part was attaching ordnance :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fredrikc said:

Looks great! If anything and from my perspective, it might do even better with more of a matt coat, but that could be the pictures as well. Awesome work with the decals!

Thank you! I used matt clear coat but seems it is not that matt look at all. (it is not that shiny in real) :)

1 hour ago, Wulfman said:

Great job on the Vipers, looking forward to seeing more !

Wulfman

Thank you! :)