Two F-86F 1/72 : Iranian and Ethiopian Air Force

Hi, 

Here is my last two builds : two F-86F-25 (F-40 wing) from 1/72 Hobbyboss kit. And with the HiDecal. Thanks to diego for the quality of its decalsheet.

The first is from an Imperial Iranian Air Force plane. , Kamina AB, Congo, 103rd TFS, 1963.

The second is from an Imperial Ethiopian Air Force (ex-Iran), Asmara AB, 1st Fighter Bomber Sqn, 1972.

I hope you will like it.

nvlwuEt.jpg

xmMzoZJ.jpg

BivZtyl.jpg

06F0otH.jpg

1CvWHjA.jpg

rAPaZks.jpg

fHJYmX3.jpg

CbOAQyE.jpg

ru34htI.jpg

TTgMIO2.jpg

71N7XYy.jpg

RlGyGVi.jpg

MZSOS6J.jpg

x7ZmA1r.jpg

SKhD819.jpg

uJTbtpv.jpg

D4Mi0TS.jpg

WP4wMaI.jpg

DNfYLms.jpg

PhJvQDC.jpg

UBza7kW.jpg

dgUnog1.jpg

CCylo8j.jpg

DptHh83.jpg

aSShRL1.jpg

If you like it, you can find the complet set of photos there : Iranian, Ethiopian.

Alain.

Edited by colossusfr
  • Like 38
  • Thanks 1

wow!! incredible detail for such little jets, top work, love the background too looks so real :thumbsup:

Beautifully done models. It's seldom you see a Sabre model with four external tanks but then you seldom see that configuration in photos either. Your photo work is quite good!

Well Done, Alain,

Great to see the classic F-86F Sabre in some different markings. Nice rendition of the Asia Minor scheme on the Ex-Iranian machine and the rarely seen UN markings on the IIAF aircraft.

Very nice indeed. I've got a couple of these sitting on the shelf of doom but I might resurrect them having seen your fabulous efforts. I particularly like the Ethiopian example, camouflage on that one is sublime. 👏