Eagle Transporter

this has been gathering dust, partially completed as a code three, so I thought that it's long past time to get my act together and finish it. ;)  The image is as of now and I plan to redo the overall paint scheme and may be add/subtract some details.  It appears a little too messy at the moment.

3Qoyx6W.jpg

https://imgur.com/3Qoyx6W

one of those should work. ;)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

time for an update.  I have removed messy stuff from the top of the transporter, maybe to remove more later, not too sure yet.

I was thinking about gold coloured mesh (will need to do a web search as none found locally)  for the top but then the release still protrudes, but I don't think that I shall be wanting to make a copy of the transporter from the box as it were and so I will remove that mechanism.  I am thinking about scratch building a lab / residence module using one of my wife's discarded skin care containers as can be seen.  OTOH I am also considering what else might be considered for payload as well as changing the finish to a metallic red - should be suitable for visibility on the lunar surface.  

spacer.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Currently the transporter is in pieces ready for a coating or three of paint remover.  I was thinking of more a metallic red for the body.  More importantly I am looking for a piece of Aluminium offcut as I have decided to have the transporter carry TMA-2.  This amongst other smaller jobs getting in the way. ;)  Stay tuned! ;)