1/48 Revell/Hasegawa RAF F-4 Phantom FGR Mk.2

Splendid piece of model making.  A British Spook will always go down well on here, especially one as brilliant as this.  Looks perfect.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 1:07 AM, Jasper dog said:

Hi, what a superb Phantom, not often I'm  moved to leave comment in the wingy thing section but sometimes you have to make an exception!

Paintwork and weathering are some of the best I've seen.

Great work. 

Thanks for showing.

Darryl 

I don’t often come back to leave a second comment, this build is a beauty and has inspired me to build my Brit Phantom.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Scooby said:

I don’t often come back to leave a second comment, this build is a beauty and has inspired me to build my Brit Phantom.

Thank you very much Scooby, I really appreciate your enthusiasm and a great compliment that I gave you lots of inspiration...:thumbsup:

Beautiful. I can only aspire to this level of awesomeness! For my money the Phantom was the most beautiful jet plane ever to take to the air. I did a navy F4 years ago but it is sadly lost in action. Might have to do another one...

• Like 1

Perfect in every way- my phavorite Phantom in my phavorite colors and markings; incredible and completely realistic weathering and grime. Not my scale, but I know an exceptional model when I see one, and this is definitely one! :like:

Mike

• Like 1

Now that's the way to do a Toom. I don't think I have ever seen anyone capture the look of the heat shields as well as you have, brilliant paint work all round. 

Duncan B

• Like 1