Dragon Rapide interior photos

Hello all, 

I find myself veering at right angles to my usual military aircraft theme.... I just got me a Lukgraph 1/32 Dragon Rapide, and was wondering if anyone has good colour photos of the interior? Googling didn't find much, so I thought I'd ask the collective... 

Thanks in advance

Mike 

11 hours ago, Chaotic Mike said:

Hello all, 

I find myself veering at right angles to my usual military aircraft theme.... I just got me a Lukgraph 1/32 Dragon Rapide, and was wondering if anyone has good colour photos of the interior? Googling didn't find much, so I thought I'd ask the collective... 

Thanks in advance

Mike 

Loads  here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=interior+dragon+rapide&sxsrf=ALeKk01IC96f1d69uUdMBUQnVHj0VmNYAg:1592247081905&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwippdjNvoTqAhWREMAKHY5GA7oQ_AUoAXoECBAQAw&biw=1366&bih=655

The fit out will depend on the machine you are modelling as they changed depending on what they were tasked with. But if its the bog standard pax version the above link should do you.

I'm looking for the fit out of G-AHKV when it served with the AA, that is a bit more elusive given it was used as an air ambulance, spotter and provision dropper for stranded motorists amongst many other duties it was tasked when in AA service.

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid
  • Like 1