A-6E Intruder VA-196 Trumpeter 1:32

I would like to show you the model of the jet that I love.
A-6E Intruder from Trumpeter 1:32 scale as always, a model made straight out of the box. Therefore, some of the decals don't match the original.

The Trumpeter A-6 model is one of the best models of this company in the 1:32 scale.
Unfortunately, model it's quite complicated and demanding to build.
However, this is one of those jets that you must have on your shelf.

1:1

BYzFA5i.jpg

And 1:32

UMMA5ik.jpg?1crIl5Ei.jpg?29T0NBCK.jpg?1Mmyo8AG.jpg?1zl4uOiL.jpg?1twYpoOn.jpg?1aLuZBew.jpg?1dQRlhUG.jpg?2iD3bq1i.jpg?2V658ysg.jpg?2SBzffTr.jpg?1wvzckdZ.jpg?1b43Q5CE.jpg?1

• Like 64
  • Thanks 2

That is stunning! Phenomenal modelling, that is without a doubt the best Intruder I have seen yet. The weathering is subtle but realistic from what I have seen of the photos of real ones. Simply superb, well done.

• Like 1

I can only echo what other folk have already said here... excellent, superb, subtle, inspiring work. I bought this kit earlier this year, so am pleased to see her built and painted. 

Out of interest, which parts of the kit were a challenge to build? 

Thanks. 

Chris. 

• Like 1

Such a lovely iron tadpole! It is looking massive and the it is a gloriously dirty TPS scheme and judging by the photo of the real thing you could have gone even further into weathering heaven :D

Fantastic work!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

I can only echo what other folk have already said here... excellent, superb, subtle, inspiring work. I bought this kit earlier this year, so am pleased to see her built and painted. 

Out of interest, which parts of the kit were a challenge to build? 

Thanks. 

Chris. 

I had the most problems with elements of engine covers. They are poorly folded and I will have to spend a lot of time on them.

A modeling company invests hundreds of thousands in producing a kit of that scale and caliber. And some dumb designer even does not bother to fully replicate the decals of the real thing, neither in color nor form. I would fire that guy in less than a second!. This is not respect for what you do and this is not respect for the hundreds of hours a modeler spends to build such a great model!! And the more you show that respect to your business and the modeler, the more closer you get becoming Tamiya.

I've built the same kit Koralik64, maybe half as beautiful as yours. Though I like this scheme very much, I did not use these decals as the ones on the tail are way off color and shape. You have done a very very good job on a real difficult model, it looks fantastic with all that weathering and so on. Congratulations and thanks for sharing it.

• Thanks 1

The goal of our common bond of modeling / model making community is to accurately reproduce a subject as close to the original as possible.  You have done that right here with this exquisite Intruder.  It`s perfect!!!!! :worthy:

Mike

• Thanks 1