Megadeath F-18 Decals in 1/72 and 1/48 scale. Can it be interesting?

SgtPappas

Today I bought a Megadeth - Warheads on Foreheads CD. On the cover ther is a luxurious F-18 with weapons, which, of course, it will not take off.

spacer.png

However, as an idea for a diorama - it's great! Perhaps one of the best ideas I've ever seen. 
Since I personally know an artist who paints decals for FOXBOT Decals, I turned to him with this idea. The price amazed me if I wanted to buy this decal, as this decal is not very popular, it will cost me 1000USD. 
And I had a question, is this decal so popular that it can be produced by AMMO Mig or Eduard?

This is a video of unboxing this CD. In my opinion - this is a great idea for decals. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbQGuVyOns0

• Like 3

Any pictures of what the decals would need to represent?

Just an idea:

Can it be copled together with available decals and some home printung or even masking??

1 hour ago, exdraken said:

Any pictures of what the decals would need to represent?

Just an idea:

Can it be copled together with available decals and some home printung or even masking??

I'm already found some link with some good quality photos. 

http://www.brentelliottwhite.com/megadeth-warheads-on-foreheads?fbclid=IwAR33rKkeqheEITAGt8ePwb4RkL-wOLIYX1xt5ry7XyXlx_Gggavk34C1i1g

Yes, i think this can be copied but some decals needs to be created from scatch. There is name of the songs placed on bombs and rockets - they definetly needs to be made from scratch.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:48 PM, SgtPappas said:

Since I personally know an artist who paints decals for FOXBOT Decals, I turned to him with this idea. The price amazed me if I wanted to buy this decal, as this decal is not very popular, it will cost me 1000USD

Whoever he is, he is talking out of his backside - there are multiple people out there who will do the design work for those decals and print them for around £40 max as a one off. Some insist you do the design work yourself and then they do all the tweaking and layer conversions for printing etc - the guy I go to does this for around £25. 

Cheers,

WV908

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Lewis95 said:

You could buy all the equipment to print that yourself for less than a £1000. 

All depends what you want!

I guess if you want them printed at Cartograf/ Microscale that is roughly the cost...

Of course your own home printer might do the job sufficiently well...

4 hours ago, exdraken said:

All depends what you want!

I guess if you want them printed at Cartograf/ Microscale that is roughly the cost...

Of course your own home printer might do the job sufficiently well...

Could always ask em and find out 😂