1/35 Escape from Tarkov diorama

Hi!

Long time no see.

Recently finally finished a project that was on my table for over a year. Had not enough time due to work, business, two kid ans wife, but an hour here, two there and managed to finish this diorama.

It's based on a scene from a computer game Escape from Tarkov, strongly recommended (game, not the scene:) ).

What's on diorama?

Takom's Kamaz Typhoon-K, few random figures bought on wish and aliexpress, crates and palettes laser cut by Bartec Design (that's my small business!), rest is scratchbuilt. Road made using AK Interactive Asphalt paste, good stuff I must say.

Enjoy and hope to get back with something else soon!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks,

Bart!

All comments welcomed.

• Like 11

Hi Bart,

Great idea to base a dio on a game. I wonder if anyone else has done one on BM?

You've done a superb job of replicating the screenshot. The vehicle, figures, the gate, road, grass etc are all spot on and most excellent. I cannot fault any of them or suggest improvements.

The only thing(s) that look a 'bit wrong' are the tarps over the crates and boxes. To me they look too much like sheets of green icing sugar for making cakes, a bit thick and rubbery-looking. 🤪  Sure, rubbery/plastic sheeting/tarpaulins exist, but yours are quite thick and in the screenshot they are definitely fabric. Most people use tissue soaked with PVA for such things and I wonder why you didn't, or why you didn't use actual fabric?

I only say all that because I myself like people to pick holes in my dios and suggest alternatives!

Still, I'm being fussy! You've done a super job and I look forward to your next dio!

Reargaurds,

Badder