JA37Di Viggen

A really super looking Viggen - I loved them too! Great build quality and finish/weathering - all very convincing. Very useful notes too from an obvious Viggen guru!

We will all look to you for help with the 1/32 kit when it arrives!

Cheers

Malcolm

6 hours ago, Natter said:

It's not often I scroll through a set of pictures more than once, but this model is worth an extra look.  Superb.

Thanx Nattar :D

happy you enjoyed it ...twice :P 

6 hours ago, dashellis said:

WOW That is absolutely stunning!!

Thanx dashellis :D

4 hours ago, Baldy said:

A really super looking Viggen - I loved them too! Great build quality and finish/weathering - all very convincing. Very useful notes too from an obvious Viggen guru!

We will all look to you for help with the 1/32 kit when it arrives!

Cheers

Malcolm

Thanx Baldy :D

can't wait until I have thr kit in my hands and can see what I have to work with. I have high hopes on Jetmads...I will keep an eye out when the detailed 3d renderings start showing up.

I asked them in particular about Di parts to be included in the box, the answer I got was that was the plan.

1 hour ago, Avgas said:

The weathering is just up my street - I like them dirty! Fantastic finish, well done!

Thanx Avgas :D

They did get dirty :P I used Jan Jørgensens photos as references as I dirtier it up :) You can actually identify the individual from the weathering alone :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don`t know how I missed this one.  In the long line of superb works of art, this could very well be your finest all around subject. It`s my favorite of your`s.  :worthy:

Mike

14 hours ago, Robert_ said:

Awesome stuff, not sure how I missed this earlier. A great finish on this and I love the scheme. What a mean looking Bird!

Thanx Robert :D

The last iteration of Jaktviggen... it was pretty potent for its day as a BVR platform. That huge radar married with AMRAAMs was a deadly combination add an advanced fighter link to that.

14 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

I don`t know how I missed this one.  In the long line of superb works of art, this could very well be your finest all around subject. It`s my favorite of your`s.  :worthy:

Mike

Thanx Mike :D

it is one of my favourites too :D

• Thanks 1

Hello Aigore,

I have seen this aircraft performing at two air shows.

I was very impressed with the take off (Full AB) and the reverse parking at the end.

I am just as impressed with your model. Looks fantastic.

Regards, Orion.

That is just stunning.

Always loved the lines of the Viggen, two delta wings flying in very close formation! You have captured the look of an in use aircraft perfectly.

Could look at this all day.

Matt

4 hours ago, Serkan Sen said:

Excellent build...

Serkan

Thanx Serkan :D

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Hello Aigore,

I have seen this aircraft performing at two air shows.

I was very impressed with the take off (Full AB) and the reverse parking at the end.

I am just as impressed with your model. Looks fantastic.

Regards, Orion.

Thanx Orion :D

yeah, it was a beast :)

22 minutes ago, Angell328 said:

That is just stunning.

Always loved the lines of the Viggen, two delta wings flying in very close formation! You have captured the look of an in use aircraft perfectly.

Could look at this all day.

Matt

Thanx Matt :D

This is the actual jet I built, the picture is taken by Jan Jørgensen for his wonderful Viggen book and I tried to match the weathering as shown :)

spacer.png

• Like 1