Accurate Miniatures 1 48 SB2C-4 Helldiver Submarine Hunter

Radar

I've just been going through the attic and found a stash box I had forgotten about with some very old Nichimo 1/48 kits of a Helldiver and Avenger, which appear to be repops of the ols Monogram kits. they are rubbish so I'm using them as paint mules.   In the bottom of the large box was an Accurate Miniatures 1/48 SB2C-4 Helldiver Submarine Hunter version, the box is a little squashed but all is okay inside along with two sets of resin wheels.  I already have the C-1 version of this model in my display cabinet and it was an awesome build.  I will not build this kit I found mainly due to lack of display case space availability. So I thought about selling it on Ebay. The problem is there isn't one on Ebay and I have no idea what it is worth! So I have no idea how much to sell it for or if I auction it what my reserve should be.  Even King Kit hasn't got one in stock. So I can't find anything regarding what it's value is. Can anyone give me any clue please what I should be asking for it as a Buy It Now or an Auction starting price or if it isn't worth enough to bother.  I haven't sold anything on Ebay for years so have no idea. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this Mods.

Cheers

Ian