And we have a winner!

vppelt68

The poll is now closed but my stupid smart phone user does not apparently know how to edit that title. Oh well, I'll be on a proper laptop tomorrow morning again and fix it then.

But we have a winner and he is @zebra, congratulations! His B.Mk.II Metrowick F.2 testbed beat @woody37 B.Mk.I by one vote and B.Mk.I (FE) by @Back in the Saddle by three. Great Lancasters all!

Congratulations to all who participated in anyways, we are all winners with this hobby of ours! Thank you @Enzo Matrix for running the circus for us! Zebra, I'll PM you tomorrow about how to deliver you the prize. V-P

• Like 8

Cool! Thanks everyone who voted for my Lanc but I think @woody37's was better (I voted for it)!

Many, many thanks to the hosts and everyone who participated in this GB, it's been fantastic, and I've loved the variety of different Lancs (and Mancs and Lincs and a York) we've seen. 

cheers

Julian

• Like 3

19 hours ago, zebra said:

Cool! Thanks everyone who voted for my Lanc but I think @woody37's was better (I voted for it)!

Many, many thanks to the hosts and everyone who participated in this GB, it's been fantastic, and I've loved the variety of different Lancs (and Mancs and Lincs and a York) we've seen. 

cheers

Julian

Well done mate, I voted for your mk.ii, beautiful finish and unique so well deserved :)

agree, the builds were inspiring, to see Mr Ts York from the starting point of the kit was superb although I don’t want to tackle one having seen the battle!

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to all the winners.  This turned out to be an extremely inspiring (and surprisingly diverse), Group Build :goodjob:

Cheers

• Like 2