F-16 C/J Viper 1/48

Good morning, I share this model that finished some time ago, F-16 C / J "Viper" Chilean Air Force, the kit is Kinetic 1/48, quite complete and of good quality, Twobobs decals, Tamiya acrylic paint, sealing with Modelmaster metalizer, thanks for stopping by to see my work.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 21

22 hours ago, Tbolt said:

Really beautiful looking Viper. It kind of looks like you fitted a resin canon port panel and forgot to paint it 😉

you mean the parapack ?, would you believe that I haven't painted it yet ?, today I solve it without fail ,,,, thanks for reminding me, regards!

23 minutes ago, zeuschile said:

you mean the parapack ?, would you believe that I haven't painted it yet ?, today I solve it without fail ,,,, thanks for reminding me, regards!

I understood, no friend ... these parts are replacement, due to the cadence of the vulcan and the degradation of the material through which the ammunition passes through the action of the barrel, from time to time it is replaced but they go with a particular factory tone ... normally it is light yellow, other parts around the barrel are also changed ,,, I will leave a photo to give credit to my explanation, greetings

spacer.png