Panzer III ausf. N

Hi all and thank you for the replies, here are some more figures I painted recently, I also tried with questionable success the Crossdelta decal set on the tankers trousers, he still needs some highlights and shading process.

C&C welcome!
Cheers
Alessandro

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vaoinas said:

Man, this is truly awesome!

I really envy your skill to paint this many figures, and they are really naturally there. Just awed on all of this.

Seconded! Some excellent work that you've done there, Alessandro. Looks great!

Vytautas

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi all, after a long time, I put in this update: roof tiles time!
I found a small firm who replicates 3D printed italian tiles, its name is Scientific Models.

Well the tiles are very well detailed indeed and thin, there are several types because in reality each tile was hand made and not two were the same, the pictures speaks for themselves, I love them!

They just need some sanding and painting. I used Tamiya acrylics and abt 502 oils.

When I will end the roof, I will blend the colors with some washing or fading or filtering or.... I don't know.... 😁

Cheers!

Alessandro

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Alessandro_Jug said:

Well the tiles are very well detailed indeed and thin, there are several types because in reality each tile was hand made and not two were the same, the pictures speaks for themselves, I love them!

They look fantastic Alessandro, very realistic. I know because I have very similar on the roof of my house here in S.France. And you're right about them being hand made. I was told that many years ago, the tile were made by forming a piece of clay over the thigh of the worker, and then leaving it to dry in the sun. That's why they are all different (and why they don't fit very well sometimes!!)

John.

• Like 2

Hi John, thank you, so i ended the roof and painted the concrete barrage, now all I need is to replicate the small circular reflectors on the writing, I think I will use some punch and die set on a painted paper....

Cheers
Alessandro

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all so, I started the painting of the building and made the reflectors on the concrete barrage, now I just need to complete some details on the building and then the weathering, the road and it's over.

Cheers
Alessandro

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

Hi all and thank you for the replies, I started the weathering of the building, for the writing I used some hand made stencils and my airbrush. I think it needs just some light drybrush and it's over.

Cheers!

Alessandro

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all and thank you for the kind comments, so here is the diorama at 80%.

I added the tree with twisted wire, then covered with Tamiya putty, some grass on the ground, made with fine sand and some pigments.

Now I will complete the weathering of the tank and set all togheter....

Cheers

Alessandro

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 10

Hi all and thank you for the replies,

So here is the tank weathered, I simply toned down the sand yellow with oils.

I also added the towing cables, front headlights and rear blue notek.

Next step is to fix it on the base!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cheers
Alessandro

• Like 3