Sd.Anh.115

dov

Hallo again

This trailer is actually nothing special. I thought it will be just an easy build. Far away.

The instruction is the most annoying paper I saw until today. From multiple numbering starting. Some parts are shown in a way, they do not look like at all. So you start looking for missing parts. You may drill one hole, 5 are possible, 5 marks to make a hole, but you do not know which one. Wrong instruction, concerning the position of hammerheads for the front ramp configuration. In the instruction 45° and look at the close up of the finished ramp! On and on…

I tried to get in contact with DasWerk. The person told me, he built several trailers and all are fine. To my question about the wrong instruction, came no reply. In communication, if you ask a question, and somebody tells you stuff you never asked, hands off. I have to build the Faun truck too, but I prefer Takom or ReyField or Dragon or anything else.

Look at my guide, I do this particular for every member of the forum, so that you can avoid any misery with kits from DasWerk.

Happy modelling

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Hallo again

Now I finished the plastic work. All parts are used. I got now along with the instruction. This instruction is a shame. You have the QR code on several places in the instruction. They lead you to an unsafe website. Such a website I never use.

If a company is constantly improving their products, so look at Zukei Mura. All instructions are online available too. And all mistakes or flaws are constantly corrected in this instructions. I did so several years ago with the Raiden. I had to write a blog for a Japanese website. WE corrected as well the plastic parts of the kit as well the etched parts. This is an example for a positive cooperation of producer and modelling community.

Now, in my yesterday’s blog I told you about troubles with my front cranks. Look at the photos today, and you see that after installation of the suspension equipment you can install them.

The rear axle: The bottom pins you can install after you installed the axle. In addition, this is misleading in the instruction.

The parts for the lifting device at the rear axle are all wrong numbered.

The holes at the fender are at 0.6 or 0.8mm. This remark is also not here.

Well, in summary, I had to remove lips at front area of the frame, to get the ramps right done.

Well, do not relay on the instruction. It causes headache. I hope I made life easier, when you look at my photos.

The finished trailer I show you later on ready for inspection. Together with the Faun truck.

Happy modelling

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2