This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Andy G

Zero Paints Storage

This week we're introducing a new storage unit to house the Zero Paints bottles, both 30ml and 60ml.  We've produced a drawer for each and the two drawer unit can be ordered with two drawers the same or one of each.

Each 60ml drawer holds twelve bottles and the 30ml drawer holds eighteen.

2020-06-02-09-35-23-025.png

2020-06-02-09-28-59-017.png

2020-06-02-09-29-59-018.png

Looks very nice, but I prefer to store my paints upright

We should be able to do something along the lines of the MRP bottle storage - https://www.ebmahobby.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=62_64&product_id=64

2017-09-11-22-00-04-003-600x600.png

This is a double height unit.  It may be possible to get three drawers of the Zero Paints in and the fronts would be enclosed rather than open in a new design.

I've just done some quick drawing work to see what is possible storing the jars vertically.  We can get twenty 60ml jars in a drawer and twenty-eight 30ml jars.  A double height unit (240mm) would be able to take three 30ml drawers, two 60ml drawers or a mixture of 2x30ml drawers and 1x60ml drawer.  I'd be interested in feedback as to whether these seem feasible units - what sort of mix of jars do people have?

Ummmm... I fear I may be beyond your help:

eUSAKxT.jpg

Well we have drawers for most of that, it’s up to you to put the stuff in the drawers though - you can lead a horse to water ....

i think a lot of us are messy modellers, myself included, but I’ve been making the effort to put stuff away after I’ve used it.  It’s abnormal but I’m beginning to enjoy it.