This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

Donations - 2020 Onwards

OK, you've twisted my arm and I've made a donation.

Using the PP button at the bottom of the homepage did the trick.

Keep up the good work, I like the friendliness of this site, long may it continue.

I just used the PP button at the top and it got through, whereas I had the same problem with the 'donate' button that others have had before. However, once in PayPal I then don't have any clue as to who I am paying money to, so could Mike or someone enlighten me as to who the payee should be? Sorry if I have missed something obvious :)

I'm happy to make a donation.

I'd only spend it on more plastic if I didn't...

It's a great site so I've sent a donation.

Thanks to the site owner and moderators for a pleasant spot to bide a while on the internet.  

Cheers

Will

Used bottom button on homepage as well. Thanks for all you do!

I just sent some dosh. I wish it was more but I'm on furlough and it's MOT time for the old motor!

Been a while so first thing tomorrow be chipping in can't loose this excellent site I'd have to talk to the missus and watch Midsomer murders for entertainment.

That's good news, I hadn't heard anything about it. Gives me time to save up a bit more!

As it happens I threw a few sheckles in the pot last week. I would urge all members to do the same if possible. Keep up the good work site admin / mod team, your efforts are appreciated. 👍

Guys, we can't tell you how much your generosity has touched us.  It's just incredible, and we can't thank you enough.  We seriously need to build up our float again to keep us from falling short when the bill comes in each month, and everything helps.  We completely understand that some of you are furloughed or have been put out of work, so don't give it a second thought - get yourself sorted out before you even think about us.

I'll get through the Goldifying shortly now I've had tea, and thanks once again to everyone - keep 'em coming :yes:

1 hour ago, Dazzio said:

Interestingly I can't give any money.  When I click on the link from 3 different devices I get a message saying "Your donation has already been completed!".  I've checked my accounts (and girlfriends just incase) and nothing has come out.  Strange... :hmmm:

Kind Regards,

Dazz

I got that too when i clicked the 'Donate' button, but i just came out of there and used the Paypal button at top right for my donation.

59 minutes ago, clive_t said:

I just used the PP button at the top and it got through, whereas I had the same problem with the 'donate' button that others have had before. However, once in PayPal I then don't have any clue as to who I am paying money to, so could Mike or someone enlighten me as to who the payee should be? Sorry if I have missed something obvious :)

Sorry, forget what I said, I was being dense for a change - donation made :thumbsup2:

Donation made, thanks very much for all the hard work you do behind the scenes so that we can all spend hours enjoying ourselves. :worthy:

Cheers Pat

As my sadly missed Mother-in-Law would often say "Every little helps, said the man who piddled in the ocean". :winkgrin: Donation gladly made, and thanks to all of the team for the hard work done behind the scenes.

Increased my monthly! Doing a great job guys, keep it up!

6 minutes ago, nimrod54 said:

As my sadly missed Mother-in-Law would often say "Every little helps, said the man who piddled in the ocean".

Couldn't react twice to that, so here's an extra :rofl:for luck :)

Posted (edited)

I would like to donate, but when I click on the Donate Button, I'm moved on a Paypal page which mention that my donation has already been taken  in account: is there an issue for me, or am I a complete idiot ?

Edit: I've just used the blue link on the forum banner and it worked !

Edited by CrazyCrank
Eurêka ! I've found the way to donate

Done.

Thanks Mike and the team for maintaining a great site :) 

4 minutes ago, CrazyCrank said:

I would like to donate, but when I click on the Donate Button, I'm moved on a Paypal page which mention that my donation has already been taken  in account: is there an issue for me, or am I a complete idiot ?

Sadly, you're not a complete idiot.  I think there's an issue with some of the links (probably my fault), so if you're having problems, go to the site home page https://www.britmodeller.com and click on the Donate button in the top right.  That should do it, but if you still struggle drop me a PM and I'll send you the email associated with the account.  Thanks for your offer of support in the meantime :yes:

5 minutes ago, CrazyCrank said:

Same for me, Window10/Edge.  But using the PP button top right on the forum (like the man said) worked.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Sadly, you're not a complete idiot.  I think there's an issue with some of the links (probably my fault), so if you're having problems, go to the site home page https://www.britmodeller.com and click on the Donate button in the top right.  That should do it, but if you still struggle drop me a PM and I'll send you the email associated with the account.  Thanks for your offer of support in the meantime :yes:

Done Mike, I've managed to donate, an=d thanks a lot for all your efforts to get this top site at such a top quality :)

I'm about to dig into the memberlist to tie up donations with members, so wish me luck ;) If you've used a different email here than on PayPal and it's not obvious where it's come from, please drop me a PM with those details so I can marry you up and give you that priceless Gold Bar.  :yes:

Donation made.