28mm Medieval Figures

Hi All.

I'm still plodding along with my Medieval Perry figures,finished all the Mounted Knights,they were a delight to paint,I only have to put the Banners on the lances,I normally print them at the Library but they have been in lock/down,the other figures are Perry Henry V mounted with his command,A Breech loading field piece with figures,and the larger cannon was scratch built along with the figures,they are a mix of Perry bodies Warlord legs,and what ever arms and heads I had in my spares box,just had to file and fill each figure to make them look the part,Last few pics are my ever growing Medieval/Pike & Shotte figures,Also my Napoleonic figures,not much room left on this board,but it's nice to have them inside the house.

Cheers Jim.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 7

I was scrolling down thinking they are good till I got to the bottom few photos and went WOW. A bit more of once more unto the breach going on there methinks

How long did they all take?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JohnT said:

I was scrolling down thinking they are good till I got to the bottom few photos and went WOW. A bit more of once more unto the breach going on there methinks

8 hours ago, JohnT said:

Thanks John,I could say to Damn long,but I only started painting these 28mm about 2 years ago,have for some 50 years or more been painting the larger model kits(aircraft,AFV,Cars) ,So what you see of the last few phtos have been painted in between that time.

Cheers mate and thanks for looking.

Jim

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richard E said:

An amazing set of figures Jim - it takes a special skill to be able to paint, finish and present small scale figures to such a high standard sir.

Thanks Richard,High praise indeed,I do appreciate your comment.

Cheers Jim.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Bloomin' heck Jim, they are superb, I do like the FBG especially. 

Thanks Andy,You gave me the inspiration when I saw your FBG,I could not buy one down here so next best thing build your own.believe it or not the barrel is a hex head bolt with the head ground round the thread filled in a washer on the end and tape for the bands a touch of black and Wah-La,one cannon barrel.

Cheers Mate and keep well,

Jim.

• Like 1