Supermarine Scimitar Dynavector Folded

IMG-20200603-WA0018

Found this Dummy (?) missile on the starbd pylon of a Scimitar landing on HMS Ark Royal. Port side not Visible so i took the liberty of making up a scenario where they allotted Just one Missile for firing at the range per pilot and fitted the dummy on the other side for symmetry. Anyone with real facts please elaborate on the Orange AIM9B.

Navin you have really done this kit justice - looks very nice and you put it together so quickly - I'm still bogged down in the fuselage  with mine but now I can see what's possible if I keep going.

CJP

4 hours ago, CJP said:

Navin you have really done this kit justice - looks very nice and you put it together so quickly - I'm still bogged down in the fuselage  with mine but now I can see what's possible if I keep going.

CJP

Elbow grease. Get her going. Cantbwait to see her finished. In fact im so in love with the Scimitar that once the world opens up again We shoild bring all the Scimitars to a model show and place them together for a photo shoot. 

22 hours ago, Gondor44 said:

Xtrakit did a Scimitar, I have one in the stash altjhough I have been tould that it's accuracy is suspect.

Gondor

Yes its very inaccurate. Horrible kit. Dont waste your time. As a fellow modeller on humanitatian grounds ill help buy it off you. 😈

2 hours ago, Liberator224J said:

Yes its very inaccurate. Horrible kit. Dont waste your time. As a fellow modeller on humanitatian grounds ill help buy it off you. 😈

Very kind offer but I think I will use my CMR Scimitar as a guide for the general shape and useing it for the proposed side by side version.

Gondor

Edited by Gondor44

On 06/06/2020 at 18:53, Liberator224J said:

Gareth And Caerbannog these are the decals i have left over. IIRC Caerbannog wanted the Powder blue and the Scimitar Logo version for Gareth? That way everyone is catered for. please correct me if im wrong. If thats settled then I can organise to give these to yall.

Regards

Nav

Correct! Thanks! PM sent.

The Scimitar looks great! Very nice build.

Rene

13 minutes ago, Caerbannog said:

Correct! Thanks! PM sent.

The Scimitar looks great! Very nice build.

Rene

Hi yes, that sounds good to me ! I'll drop you a PM now. 

Gareth