Kitty Hawk models replacement parts....Help!

lpiccec2010

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help me?

i purchased a Kitty Hawk F-35b (1/48 scale) which is a stunning kit, the problem is some of the parts on Sprue B are ‘short shot’ and only half moulded.
My question is..... does anyone have any way of getting in touch of either Kitty Hawk themselves or the U.K. supplier so I can purchase a replacement sprue? 
I’ve tried the usual ways- Facebook page, original supplier etc. though with no luck.

Can anyone please help? 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:52 PM, scotthldr said:

Send an email to here, stating kit number, sprue number/letter. Probably worth mentioning where you bought the kit as well. She's based in China but service is excellent, obviously delivery is expected to be slowish with whats going on around the globe.

[email protected]

This is the contact I went through when I had parts missing from my UH-1Y.

There were no quarrels with regards to getting the spare parts (all they needed were pics of the missing bits on the sprue) but I did feel that having to fork out around £15 for delivery was a bit of a kick in the teeth.

If it was a replacement for a part I had lost or damaged, fair enough. But having to pay almost half of the kit price again for their mistake did sting a bit. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I managed to mis-read the instructions on my KH 1/48 Jaguar build and installed the truck mounts for the main wheels backwards!!!! Stupido.....

I emailed the contact above and received a reply the next day with details of cost and payment tranfer options for the 2 replacement sprues I need. In perfect English too.

Cheers and good luck