easyjet Airbus A319 1/144

8 hours ago, RCI said:

thx biggu

thx, that was my intention. i dont like it overdone...i always try to achieve a realistic look.

Just glad you didn't take a felt marker to all the panel lines.

5 hours ago, busnproplinerfan said:

Just glad you didn't take a felt marker to all the panel lines.

naaaaah, i never do that. i see this from time to time and i find it unrealistic. i only use panel wash and only at movable surfaces. some airplanes are dirty on fuselage panel lines as well, but it is so light, that you hardly see it.

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic result!! 👏 It's been a joy following this build tread and seeing this model come together. Your method for the windows and blinds is the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing this modelling journey and I look forward to your next WIP build.

Cheers!

Vinny

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Vinny said:

Absolutely fantastic result!! 👏 It's been a joy following this build tread and seeing this model come together. Your method for the windows and blinds is the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing this modelling journey and I look forward to your next WIP build.

Cheers!

Vinny

Thx a lot Vinny!

i was always looking for an alternative to 3d printed window decals, so this is what i came up with. i will definitely continue using and enhancing it.

next WIP is coming 😉

• 2 months later...

A GREAT video! Very informative and quite useful! Thank you, Sini! On my workbench now are an Air fix Boeing 727-100, to be completed in the Northwest Airlines 1964 first livery, and a Minicraft Boeing 727-200, to be completed in the later Northwest Orient livery...both will have NAV lights, thanks to your video, Sini....much appreciated! School never stops!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Big Kev said:

I'm quite late on this one, but I wanted to chime in and congratulate you on a really fine build. It's quite inspiring!

Kev

thanx man, always a pleasure! check my other threads, there is some new stuff in there, if you are interested 🙂

• Like 1

Well, I would say this is as good as it gets if you build 1/144 civil stuff... Your builds are some of, if not the best airliner builds I ever saw on the internet, they have almost a photo-realistic look to them... Nothing that would surprise me on a 1/32 F 16 but on an 1/144 airliner, it's pure magic!! Truly an inspiration and I thank you for sharing your builds here, 

OLI

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ROBOT said:

Well, I would say this is as good as it gets if you build 1/144 civil stuff... Your builds are some of, if not the best airliner builds I ever saw on the internet, they have almost a photo-realistic look to them... Nothing that would surprise me on a 1/32 F 16 but on an 1/144 airliner, it's pure magic!! Truly an inspiration and I thank you for sharing your builds here, 

OLI

Don't get me wrong, I do love a brush painted vacform just as much, as long as the builder is having fun doing it... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ROBOT said:

OLI

thx so much for your kind words! i have seen some great stuff here, also i am learning from others while maybe others can learn something from me. this is the nice thing with this forum... :)

• Like 1