1/32 Saab JA-37 Viggen, by Jetmads

Creepy Pete

If they deliver this and the praise comes, this would open up their business for sure. And it shows there are kits people really are very interested in.

Personally I am very happy to see they added the 48-lineage to their range with the Neptune, B-47 and Fiddler.

I can imagine the Saab 35 Draken in 32-scale would be a winner as well. Or another delta such as the Douglas Skyray, the Grumman Tiger, Banshee, F-5 etc.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/695711033832473/permalink/5281926445210886/

JETMADS

1:32 JA37 Viggen Project - Contingency Update

Hello,

Covid has finally hit us. Some of our production crew, production manager and general manager are under medication since last week. They are all doing well now and have been prescribed full day rest for several weeks.

A decision we were very reluctantly but inevitably forced to make, please be informed that we now have to pause all production activities until the end of May, when hopefully everyone will fully have recovered and be back to their work.

We will be pleased to inform you when the production resumes… and please have no doubt that it will.

Our communication stays open, please feel free to send any queries but be noted that responses may be delayed.

Kind Regards,

JETMADS Team

V.P.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

A month and a half? That's a hefty shutdown. Still, better safe than sorry. I most definitely do not want my kit to come with a list of people who gave their lives to make it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't wait to lay my hands on mine.....should arrive in August. Going to be an epic buildthread :D