Norton 1:9

Hi Guys, engine in frame completed; as some tubes, esp. high pressure were missing I had to add them and differentiate them as delivered in set is one size all. Regards,

LVJiuM2.jpg

UcJEOhT.jpg

pMQEIDi.jpg

YXXInq7.jpg

tp87zzF.jpg

KFydbwP.jpg

VDELelg.jpg

nX1HrUe.jpg

L7pHycV.jpg

zDmKaUq.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, update with rear wheel, oil tank and seat. From original wheel I've taken only rims. Plastic spokes cut off and replaced by steel 0,5mm and "tension nests" made of surgical needle 0,8mm with inner diameter 0,5. They are longer than external part (and spokes too) and pounded into tire to reach centricity and get the same their length. No glue, they stick by them self from both sides of the hub placing the hub exactly in the center.

It was:

10rusEG.jpg

cdOyNGu.jpg

It is:

lJnD2ni.jpg

GSwFe8C.jpg

EFxSSJp.jpg

and others

wyIigng.jpg

r0NwCZG.jpg

OcEIBQD.jpg

Regards

• Like 8

Wow, that wheel is sweet!!!  Where did you get that hub?  Really nice work.  Definitely keep working and posting.  

Hi thanks for feedback; the hub is original. I just cut off original spokes from hub & rims, made wholes in line with primary locations in hub & rims and placed steel spokes with "tension nests" (if it is correct word :)

Regards

Hi Guys, slowly but is coming up to the end. Today update with front part of this classic, i.e. suspension, wheel and some wires. I ve posted this step as "skull" will appear and cover front side soon . Fuel tank to be placed soon as well. Regards and see you hopefully in "ready for inspection" section. Regards

AVUPfhS.jpg

l4ZyUBn.jpg

bH5yjxK.jpg

mU9PnAv.jpg

dWuEcdE.jpg

• Like 3