zvezda 1/72 Su-30sm blizzard camo

Hi everyone

This is my second su-30sm by Zvezda. I thought I would do a second one so I could correct the mistakes I did on the last one. The kit had nice details and Shallow panel line. I was going to add rivets but I could not find blueprints which h showed them so I only applied some on the metal bit in front of the gun as I could see them clearly in pictures. The kit did not need much filler and went together easily. I saw this camo online and thought that it would be fun to try and recreate. is first sprayed the engine colours before painting the whole model as it was easier than doing it after like I did last time. Then I sprayed the whole plane in AK's Blue Grey. I then masked the white camouflage using blue tac and then the same for the gunship grey part. I then sealed it in a gloss varnish as the plane in the pictures looked gloss. I kept the plane clean as I think it was a prototype which didn’t see much action.

Thanks for looking.

y4m4N_0Nd8R138BHhCt_qOaCmmT_SOiKOxx36dz5y4mQMowig8Y-L1yVclGPMMcOi2vB8OlETl25N6VXy4mmDqqvSWZkB_7v77vTMNGEr8N2f7zEgKYJqybwy4mZ5LdD7Mc2-7Dk6ZwaZ5j6sqdqfJVm5CGrJq-fy4muIr8empgBh9TB43685AOY-CE8COHmP_D8thtv

• Like 20